Friday, July 31, 2026

Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.

 Boys to men, FOREVER HOME: Illuminati Exposed.Until Tomorrow: Shine.Heads, Hearts, Hands To Guide, Golden Years. Forever Young.Health Heart Homes.Homes Heal Hearts.Veterans on Section 8 Housing Project (Long Beach)Good Morning.



I've thought about doing that but don't think I ever actually have. if you wanna chat, here I am. just don't expect immediate responses I gotta go to work. but I might answer quickly who knows. so....tell me about yourself...or just tell me whatever you want, I'm interested. I might even be interesting, that's your call.


ENGLISH words, for the wise. Stupid can not be fixed, dense and dumb for a season in the sun, as a frog or a fish plenty of them both in the sea

 Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters. 

Are you real ? send me a pic and some info if you are... Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters. "These people are extremely unprofessional and non productive, and so so rude. IT IS A SCAMDEMIC PEOPLE.

!Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.s 'NOBODY EVER READS THE MONOPOLY RULES... EXCEPT WHEN AN ARGUMENT MENT BREAKS OUT. IN REAL LIFE, YOU NEED TO KNOW THE RULES UP FRONT. SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE. HIRE A REALTOR® HIRE ME.'

 Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters. 


 Thanks for the reply, I concur, get the down and out, the frogs under the surface, that are stuck on self, silly, slow, and stupid, part of the time, most of the time, and all of the time.Laughing at life.

All it takes for Evil and Failure to Prevail is for Good Man to do Nothing.Hooker, I ain’t in the ‘helpin” business no more. I’m in the ‘fuck off while I smoke a joint’ business,and business about to pick way the fuck up.Shimmer and Shine story.I’m super excited going to Forks next week! Can’t wait to have the Twilight experience. Any recommendations?
The Very Best of Jazz Divas:Starr Bright, Words In Waves. DREAM big. SPARKLE more. SHINE bright.[Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.
Star Bright  , Dreams in the work, dawgs up at bat, hits and misses, balls in the air, dogs in the house, stuck in time. DUI drunks, not forever, just dry drunks today, dreams of lovers hot and heavy, dates with help in the house.

Homes, Hopes, Wishes, Dreams In Motions: Out Of Fucks To Give:No Free Rides.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snakes in Grass: Dicks and Dawgs: Fags Out Of Box: Laughs Online. Pieces of a Dream.

Pieces of a Dream. Butterflies, Pixies, Tales and Treats. Lots of love, lots of luck, lots of tests over time, good times, bumps in the road...