SUCCESS IS A CHOICE.Wings Of Doves.Rights to reasons, songs to sing, how great, things are, and will be, hands, heart, help, dances in the street,coins, cons, cards, wishes on stars.
Cycles Of Rites, Reasons, Givers, Takers, Winners, Losers, Learners. Fairy Tales Toads. P.S. Don’t drag your feet any longer..Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time."Honor the sacred. Honor the Earth, our Mother. Honor the Elders. Honor all with whom we share the Earth:-So true .I’m not upset that you lied to me, I’m upset that from now on I can’t believe you. When We Were Young.SHOW THE ME SEQUEL"Creativity, Is Intelligence And Imagination Having Fun". TIME TO TURN THE PAGE:
2018, Same year, part of the closing documents in place. Real estate agent, Daniel Evans, of Temecula Valley Home Team, wanted to say, they found a UCC 1 they want you to sign, midterm, for $30,000, you have to sign. Buy their shit, so they can collect, $30,000 from you. Sign the transfer. No way Jose.
SUCCESS IS A CHOICE.Wings Of Doves.Rights to reasons, songs to sing, how great, things are, and will be, hands, heart, help, dances in the street,coins, cons, cards, wishes on stars.
'I'm sorry for your pain'.Reasons to Not buy. BREAKING News:Spruce Power/Kilowatt Financial/Sungevity - Solar Panel Complaints.Leader Of The Herds, Good Times, Cattle Calls, Twisted and bend, clowns to the left, jokers to the right, stuck on slow, simple, and silly.'I'm not the bigger person. You better leave me the fuck alone!'Hopes, Dreams In Light Of Day, Faces In Mirrors, Faces Of Frogs: Mountains.




No comments:
Post a Comment