Saturday, September 5, 2026

I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.Fruits and Nuts.

Cannabis and Conversation.Lost and found, free wills, to give up something that you love, how to start over, bitterness takes a turn, hopes and wishes in the air.I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.Fruits and Nuts.
Days of peace and love, hate and love, living large, joys and pleasures, time to spare. Tips and tales, to rock with you, songs of Michael Jackson, covers the pictures, almanacs to replace.Life is too short to be serious all the time. Are u ready, Let’s go!I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.Fruits and Nuts.Angels, Fairies, Biblical Tales, Views To Watch, Over Time, Over Space. Ain't nobody's business if I do:Escape The Ordinary, The Plains, and common.I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.Fruits and Nuts.

Hope.

.Here’s To Our Past, And Presents(s) Always. Seasons Of Joys, Pains, Dances In The Rain, Birds, Bees, Bugs, Counting Heads.Voices, Views, Values, Rites To Stand.Hope. Tall Tales:Tips,Tweets,Tones, History Not News Today.

Dreams Of We The People, Earth Angels In Packs,Live, Learn, Grow, Tips To Spin. Big Mouth, Freaks, Crooks,Liars, Frogs And Fish Treats.

Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool shit in life.



 I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'.Fruits and Nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opposite Standards,Let The Music Play, Dances On Time.Don't ever allow anyone to take you for granted, you are too valuable not to be appreciated. It's so dope to watch ppl succeed and do cool shit in life.

  I 'asked my Grandma "what's good for headaches"... She said "staying away from the mf who gave it to you"'...