Sunday, September 6, 2026

I am the illusion The magician The con man I am the story teller The author The director I am the doctor The nurse The clinician I am the shadow The shade

 Take me as I am .Or don’t take me at all. Accept me .Understand me .Touch me .Trust me .Feel me .Hear me, Heal me ,Need me.Try to describe your feelings, your doubts your secrets.Starr Bright Tonight, Nuts To Fall, Nuts To Stand Alone:Roots Shared.


I am the illusion The magician The con man I am the story teller The author The director I am the doctor The nurse The clinician I am the shadow The shade The moonlight I am the runner-up The second place The silver metal I am the alone The lonely .



Mayia A. (Spruce Power)Unacepptable. Close Today March 4th 2022. What the fuck, crooks, cheaters, liars, will cause you lots of headaches, customer services, is a skill they have not read, lived.The Daily Yahoo! LogoZelensky: 'The end of the world has arrived'.


I am the illusion The magician The con man I am the story teller The author The director I am the doctor The nurse The clinician I am the shadow The shade The moonlight I am the runner-up The second place The silver metal I am the alone The lonely .
USMC, Homes For The Brave, Roads To Travel.Paths To Cross.Thanks 4 Service.What’s happening,Good Time Toads, Faces In The Crowds, Snakes, Spiders, Worms, Gems To …Faces of Evil. History Created, Not News Today.Flipped, games played, life on the beach, good tales to spin. Stories told long ago, holiday hits, to give, to get, circles of love, circles of luck.




Follow the Bright Stars -Shining Stars- Hello world! Notes to share, starts to seeds in the ground. Pot and the joints to smoke, history noted,recalled, recaps. I am the illusion The magician The con man I am the story teller The author The director I am the doctor The nurse The clinician I am the shadow The shade 


Ways to tell your future, helps you to tune in, and get the answers to the questions that matter, and study long, and study hard, to predict the outcomes you want. New day, for new study, the ways to tell your future, a book to share here for the first time.


I am the illusion The magician The con man I am the story teller The author The director I am the doctor The nurse The clinician I am the shadow The shade 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One fine day, it is a good one, eyes open wide, in the morning darkness, just before dawn. Rejects, retards, escapees, donkeys in fences, good times, asses in the hills.

  Sitters and talkers, lots of classes, frogs and snakes to dances, dazes in drama.Men, Mice, Monsters, Faces In Shadows, Under The Sands, G...