Thanks for the reply, I concur, get the down and out, the frogs under the surface, that are stuck on self, silly, slow, and stupid, part of the time, most of the time, and all of the time.
Crooks, Cheaters, Liars, How To Make A Buck. Spruce Power , Sue Me States.A "curve ball. Spruce Powers, solar panel company,, check your shit basket, for the dung, of the fecal matters.
Thanks for the reply, I concur, get the down and out, the frogs under the surface, that are stuck on self, silly, slow, and stupid, part of the time, most of the time, and all of the time.Laughing at life.
|
Daily Events: Lessons, Love, Luck, Tests Over Times: Paths Crossed: Trades.
FROM THE DEE.
So you say you want a revolution . "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .
Ready to Rock & Roll ...
So you say you want a revolution . "People follow leaders by choice.Do not be fooled .
Ready to Rock & Roll ...Tips and tales, about the birds and bees, woman for man, to connect, to talk about the glory days to come. Life is to be enjoyed, laugh, communicate and have a connection with someone special who has a zest for life and all things in it. I like to be active and I tend to find the humor in life.
Sinners And Saints:Layers Of Lessons.What is, is not, What is not, is. Guns N’ Roses - Civil War.AMEN! People beware.
Veteran on a run to find friends, nuts to dodge, trees to roots, family affairs, cows, hippos, and wales on land.
My Life is by no means perfect, but it's my life and I'm happy.'
Here today to turn the pages on to bigger and better fields of grass, for the animals that roam on the open ranges.
It's the only way to live, gotta enjoy it all or else what's the point right! I just got out of 7 year relationship with someone who just brought negativity all the time. I'm happier but still trying to mend my heart from the anguish.



No comments:
Post a Comment